2015 Summit Writing Workshops
Cancelled: Writing & Publishing Children’s Books – A to Z
September 19, 2015
Location: Hampton Inn & Suites, Alliant Drive (I-64 & Blankenbaker), Louisville KY
Time: 9 AM to 4 PM
Have you been thinking about writing or publishing a children’s book? This full day seminar will give you all the information you need to make your children’s book a reality.
Here is some of what you will learn:
- How to develop your plot line using a story board.
- How to find and hire an illustrator.
- How to create a great cover.
- eBook and print book – why you will need both.
- Book pricing
- Publishing Options
- Marketing your book after it’s published.
Workshop fee is $147.00
Manuscript Assessment (limited to 10 writers)
Registration ended Saturday, September 12, 2015
Editor Meetings Saturday, September 26, 2015 by appointment
Editor Meetings Location: Hampton Inn & Suites, Alliant Drive (I-64 & Blankenbaker), Louisville KY
Do you need advice or help finishing your manuscript? Perhaps you need an insider’s look at where your book is going? Wondering where and how to successfully target your reader. Have you been wondering if indie publishing or traditional publishing is best for you?
If any of these questions are on your mind than this writing assessment program is for you.
What you will receive:
- The editor will read the first 60 pages of your manuscript, along with a synopsis of the book written by you and provide you with a written assessment of the manuscript focusing on writing strengths, and places where you may need improvement, plot and character developments, consistency and marketability. (A $250.00 value)
- The editor will edit fifteen pages of your book (a $45 value).
- A marketing analysis and demographic report on your potential reader as well as the outline of a plan to reach them. (A $350.00 value)
- A one-on-one 30 minute consultation with the editor. (A $100 value)
- This offer is limited to 10 people. All participants must provide the first 60 pages of their manuscript with a synopsis of the story by September 12. All participants must complete a short questionnaire for the editor after registering.
Evaluations, editing and marketing analysis are done by Peggy DeKay, an award-winning author and writer and the publisher of over seventy-five books. Many of them top sellers.
This is a $745.00 value for only $350.00
Visit this exciting new literary website literaryhabitat.com